25 Oct How to choose the destination for your honeymoon? 4 tips to achieve it
With so many cities surrounded by attractions, spectacular beaches, and places full of adventure around the world, defining your honeymoon destination is not an easy task. It can be one of the hardest decisions, especially in the middle of wedding planning! But you are not alone, here we will share the best tips to achieve it.
The most important thing is to understand that choosing your honeymoon destination should be a true reflection of who you are as a couple. Your honeymoon will be the trip of a lifetime, so choose a destination you will never forget and dream of returning to on future anniversaries.
- Narrow your options
Once you’ve talked about the concept of the honeymoon, make a list of the top destinations that match it. It is much easier to compare prices and services when only looking for a few options.
- Define your budget
Don’t stress out planning something that is not within your means. Be realistic about what you want to spend and the experiences you are looking for. Take into account all expenses, not only transfers/accommodation, so you will avoid surprises.
- Decide how many destinations you want to visit
Do you prefer to spend all your time in one place or move around and visit as many places of interest and cities as you can? It is definitely something they have to talk about and the starting point to define the details.
- Think outside the box
The world is a great place. Think outside the box and be sure to consider options that are not so obvious. They investigate, you never know what incredible destinations you can find!
Speaking of these not-so-obvious destinations, have you ever considered Costa Rica the perfect destination for your honeymoon?
Voiash has an incredible proposal for this destination, a honeymoon full of adventure and unforgettable landscapes. Take note!
- First of all, why organize it with Voiash?
- They transform ordinary trips into extraordinary moments
- Personalized attention
- Tailor-made trip
- 24/7 service and monitoring
- Operational service at the destination
- Months without interest / flexible payments
Now if we go to the details of this Honeymoon proposal in Costa Rica:
15-day tour that will bring you closer to some of the most exotic and picturesque areas of Costa Rica. Relax in Santa Teresa, enjoy an unforgettable excursion to Tortuguero, throughout the tour, enjoy the freedom of opting for optional excursions in the different destinations. From fine sand beaches to cold cloud forests and exciting volcanoes, this unique tour will allow you to discover the real Costa Rica and experience its incredible wildlife and interesting culture.
Indispensable to visit
- Tamarindo: Beach resorts ideal for spending the night, surfing, and exploring the diverse food scene.
- Samara: A beach town with a relaxed atmosphere, ideal for sunbathing and enjoying the breeze.
- Santa Teresa: Located at the tip of the Nicoya Peninsula, this magnificent beach getaway will allow you to completely forget about the big city.
- San Jose: The vibrant capital of Costa Rica was founded in the mid-18th century and has great cultural and historical monuments. Visit its museums, the European-inspired National Theater, and stroll through the charming alleys of its historic neighborhoods.
- Tortuguero: This park is home to the nesting areas of green sea turtles. It offers spectacular beaches and the opportunity to observe a great variety of wild animals and birds.
- Sarapiqui: Located very close to the Braulio Carrillo National Park, it is a great area for observing animals. This magnificent region is known to be ideal for kayaking and rafting.
- Arenal: Admire one of the most beautiful volcanoes in the country and its fascinating park, dotted with trails and rich in wildlife.
- Monteverde: Inhabited by American Quakers in the 1950s, this primary cloud forest is made up of six unique “life zones”. In addition, it is home to many endangered species and has a huge variety of plant life.
- Zip-lines in Monteverde: Zip-line through the Costa Rican forest; enjoy along the cables hanging between canyons, admire incredible views, fly over trees.
- Hanging bridges tour: A spectacular guided tour with a combination of trails and suspension bridges with heights that exceed the treetops. Discover the lush tropical forests of Costa Rica from all perspectives, enjoying magnificent views.
- Sloth tour: sloth sighting in the incredible jungle of Costa Rica
- Hiking: Walk through the most famous mountains and forests in Costa Rica with your partner.