Updated!! A hidden tax relief from Revenue Canada, Not a Scam, but work involved

2010.02.09 - 2:27 PM



The National Benefit Authority 1 888 389 0080

This is a site you must go to, don't miss out on this possible opportunity to change your life. If over the last ten years, you have suffered from, ADD, Addictions, Alzheimer's, Anxiety, Bi-Polar, Cancer, Depression, Eating disorders, epilepsy, Learning disabilities, Mental Illness, OCD, Autism, PTSD, Physical Disabilities, Schizophrenia, Old age, Smoking, and there many more problems that qualify, check this site out. You can find more qualified problems on the site, around 100, call and speak to an intake worker; you can do this on your own, or on the behalf of someone else, even your children if they have a problem and in some cases even if your children are adults. This is for pain and suffering and won't affect any pension, OSAP, ODSP, CCPD. If you have had any of these problems for at least 10 years and you have been working those 10 years making at least 20,000 dollars a year and have paid your taxes and can get verified by a medical professional or by this foundation, you qualify on your own. The average adult payout is about $15,000, they keep 30% of the first lump sum for their foundation, anything that comes yearly after that is all yours. Check out the site, make the phone call. Now the good news, even if you have not worked for the last 10 years, but have had at least one of the conditions, over ten years, you can still do it, but you need to find a sponsor through a family member who has worked for the last ten years, making a least 20,000 and paid their taxes over the same ten year period that you have had your condition, you can still qualify. They could sponsor you. You need to find a relative, not a cousin, but a wife, husband, mother, father, step mother, step father, brother, sister, half brother, half sister, aunt, uncle, but not a cousin who wants to go through the process with you and be your sponsor, how you split the money is up to you. You also need a Doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists or other requested professionals written confirmation of your qualified problems for at least 10 years, but it maybe easier then that, because this foundation is an expert in disabilities recognized by the government,they can quality you on their own. Your sponsor would have had to worked at least over that same ten year period of your condition and up on their taxes. This is no crap, this site was started by someone who hated how the government hid benefits from the injured, sick and disabled, it used to be a registered charity,it is now a corporation. Tell everyone you know. they have a toll free number and you don't have to spend a dime, sorry if after you fill out all the paperwork and stuff and they still think that you qualify there is a 25 dollar charge, they have a 99% success rate. Make the call and if you qualify, they will send out a application for you to your sponsor, or to you. The maximum payout for pain a suffering is 30,000 dollars. I have to find someone in my family to sponsor me, but all my family members are estranged and hard to find, so do it for yourself, find out more info, spread the word, the government has been hiding this program for a long time and this foundation is strictly there to help the public. Please fill me in on any further information and stuff and good luck. By the way, I was trying to go through this process over a year ago, but my wife and I split up and I didn't have the full ten years of 20,000, and I also just found out about the sponsorship part. You have my permission to copy and paste any part of this blog, just include my name, so that I can network as an advocate and therapist. Please make sure you read this very carefully before you call, and remember, these are strict requirements, the government made it that way. So be properly prepared with your questions. They will not send you out an application unless you come very close to qualifying either on your own, or through your sponsor. I don't know all the stuff, so call them if you think you come close, just call anyway. You or someone you know might be entitled to tax free money.

The National Benefit Authority head office is located at:

3101 Bathurst Street, Suite 401
Toronto, Ontario M6A 2A6
Phone: 1-888-389-0080 or 416-789-0080
Fax: 416-782-0070


Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 9:00PM EST
Sunday - 9AM - 6PM

All phone messages are returned within one business day.

We would be happy to assist you in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Hebrew, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu and Gugrati

Richard Kaczmarczyk



Kensky on 2010.02.11

Hello Notyetdeadagain...

Nice find. Good info to share. Sounds like you have to jump through hoops to qualify but I know some people who may try.

Many thanks for sharing and all the best on your journey.

from ActCity Ottawa
Web: http://ato.smartcapital.ca/actcity

Login or register to post comments